SO... I'm meeting my mum in Buenos Aires, Argentina this sat. Have I gotten my tickets? No... I recently found out that I cannot re-route my ticket to travel from Buenos Aires back to London. So I have to fly back to La Paz and change the date of my return ticket. And the next available flight back to UK is only on the 11th!?!? I'll be on the damn plane... miserably and stinky on my bday. :( Just great.. Which also means I have 5 more days in Bolivia before I leave back for UK and Smitha and Ann Marie would be home by then as my prog ends this fri. Just my luck! :(
Anyway, I know I havent been bloggin much. But thats because I'm super busy. Sorry to my girls for not being in contact too! I've been having an INCREDIBLE time at rotations this week. I'm in peds surgery this week AND I SCRUBBED IN TODAY. Tried my best not to look like an absolute noob with Dr Galindo, hope it worked.
I have loads of pics and adventures to update my blog with. Maybe I'll do it tonight. But right now, I just wanted to complain abt my return flight! MEH.
No comments:
Post a Comment