Friday, April 1, 2011

And so the journey begins...

Currently at Miami airport now.. waiting for my next flight to Bolivia which is in an hour!

Just met 2 other participants doing the same program as me in Bolivia. We had dinner together at Miami airport (Sushi... duhhh haha). Ann Marie's a 3rd year medic in Kansas and Karl is applying for medicine this fall. We had such a good dinner and they seem really nice! Initially, on my way from Heathrow to Miami, I was thinking.. 'shit Lydia... why did you sign up for this!?' I was like getting cold feet on the plane and panicking... a little... but now, after having met Ann Marie and Karl, I feel so much better now!

I carried a backpack as a hand carry (Thanks Katie) and thought to myself... I can never last on a backpacking trip or smt. My dislocated shoulder felt like it was gonna pop out again! Definitely not hiking or trekking this trip then...


Ok, I'm kinda making no sense or random sense because I'm about to board soon and am just making a quick post to say Ive landed in Miami safely and otw to Bolivia now! Take care everyone in UK and back home and I'll update this blog whenever I can! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment